Thursday, September 24, 2009

It Begins!

Chandigarh, India has been my new home for just over a week now and it has been nothing short of amazing. I'm living in two story place with 17 other people from around the world, not a bad one in the bunch. They hail from russia, new zealand, lithuania, poland, brazil, usa, mexico, germany and a bunch i can't remember..


Haha its 9:15 pm here and im sitting outside with a couple of new zealanders and a russian having beers, feeling like im in a 30 degree sauna - supposedly its nice and cool right now....


Work has been great so far...working for an NGO called DIR-I that works to improve health conditions in a nearby slum..people are great at the office and at the area we work...there are only 8 of us in the office - 4 interns, 3 indians and my boss - a 79 yr old guy from northern ireland. Lots to say but dont know where to start... im going to post more photos than text and let them do the talking for me

No comments:

Post a Comment